As well as being involved as a participant on our programmes, we have a wide range of needs for volunteers of all ages. Please consider helping us with any of the following:
- Youth work volunteer
- Sitting on reception to take calls, operate the entry system and sign users in.
- Be a host for groups using the building for meetings of parties.
- On occasions help with hospitality and kitchen services.
- Help us run a coffee shop on Saturdays.
- Be trained to be a climbing wall supervisor.
- Be trained to help us with canoeing groups and courses.
- Mentor a young person.
- Set up and run a project like knitting, sewing or other craft for a niece group; ladies etc.
Whatever your talents or skills, we have a role you can play. We welcome retired citizens volunteering with us.
If you are over 18 and looking to volunteer, please contact Megan either by phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call into our office.
If you are under 18 and looking to volunteer, please contact either Kathy or Katie by phone, email (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) or call into our office.