As well as being involved as a participant on our programmes, we have a wide range of needs for volunteers of all ages. Please consider helping us with any of the following:
- Youth work volunteer
- Sitting on reception to take calls, operate the entry system and sign users in.
- Be a host for groups using the building for meetings of parties.
- On occasions help with hospitality and kitchen services.
- Help us run a coffee shop on Saturdays.
- Be trained to be a climbing wall supervisor.
- Be trained to help us with canoeing groups and courses.
- Mentor a young person.
- Set up and run a project like knitting, sewing or other craft for a group.
Whatever your talents or skills, we have a role you can play. We welcome retired citizens to volunteer with us as well.
If you are under 18 and looking to volunteer, please contact Jamie either by phone, email (email@example.com) or call into our office.
If you are over 18 and looking to volunteer, please contact Megan either by phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call into our office.